www.services.irctc.co.in – IRCTS Ticket Cancellation Charges 2019 – Refund Status. Check the Tatkal Waiting List E-Ticket Online Cancellation Charges.
IRCTC Ticket Cancellation Charges 2019 – Refund Status For E-Ticket
IRCTC is a short form of Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation, which is jurisdiction behind Online Ticket Booking for train journeys, catering, and other relevant passenger services. In this article, we will discuss the cancellation of train tickets, cancellation charges and refunds money back.
You can also check Refund Status Online on the E-Ticketing website of IRCTC. The refund status details will show on the information about the refund money, status of in case the money which has been credited in your account, if you haven’t get it then it also shows the status when it will get credited in your account, etc
How to Cancel a Counter Ticket at IRCTC?
The reservation ticket which you have bought from the station counter is called a “Counter Ticket”. It can be canceled either on the Station Counter or on IRCTC e-Ticketing website.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of IRCTC.
- Now, you have to select the “Trains” menu and select the option ‘Counter Ticket’ from the ‘Cancel Ticket’ tab.
- Now, please enter the PNR Number, Train Number, and Captcha Code.
- Select the check box to confirm which rules and procedures are read, so you will get an idea.
- After that, you have to click on submit an OTP will be sent on mobile number, enter the received OTP and click submit.
- The OTP is validated, PNR details will be shown on the screen.
- After verifying the details, then click on ‘Cancel Ticket’ for full cancellation. Refund amount overdue will be shown on the screen.
- Now, you will get SMS with PNR and refund details caution which your PNR has been canceled.
- The relevant refund amount can be possessed from journey inaugurate station or nearby satellite PRS locations by submitting your ticket.
How to Cancel an E-Ticket at IRCTC?
The ticket booked online on IRCTC e-Ticketing website which is known as E-Ticket. E-Ticket cancellation option can be available on the official website till Chart preparation of the train. Cancellation is not conceding to at surface Railway Counters. Specifically, for train starting up to 12 noon the chart preparation which is consistently done on a preceding night.
- You have to log on to the website of IRCTC.
- Now, please log in to your account and click on “My Account” section.
- After that, you have to select the “Booked Tickets” link and then select the ticket to be canceled and can launch the cancellation by selecting the passengers to be canceled.
- Cancellation would be proved online and the Refunded amount would be credited back to account which you used for booking time as for normal Internet tickets.
How to Cancel an I-Ticket at IRCTC?
I-Ticket is the option which is contributed to the customer at the time of online ticket booking. The ticket which is booked online but it is sent to the user by post and is identical to the counter ticket.
- Cancellation of I-Tickets can be done at any computerized reservation counter beyond the country and a cancellation ticket gained.
- I-Ticket can be canceled within 72 hours after the scheduled departure of the train at any computerized reservation counter.
- Suppose, no facility of cancellation of RAC ticket or wait-listed ticket which is available at the station commencing the journey for night trains.
- No Cash Refund will be inclined quite the refund amount will be credited to the corresponding credit and account electronically, the succeeding day of cancellation.
Railway Ticket Cancellation Charges – IRCTC Ticket Cancellation Charges Waiting List
- If you have proved ticket which is canceled more than 48 hours before the scheduled departure of the train, flat cancellation charges shall be reduced as per given below way:
|Train Ticket Class
|| Flat Cancellation Charges/ Passenger
|AC First/Executive Class
|| Rs.240 + GST
|First Class/AC 2 Tier
|| Rs.200 + GST
|AC Chair Car/AC 3Tier/AC 3 Economy
|| Rs.180 + GST
- If a proved that ticket which is canceled within 48 hours and up to 12 hours before the scheduled departure of the train, cancellation charges shall be 25% of the expense subject to the minimum flat rate as per specified above.
- If a proved ticker is canceled within 12 hours and up to 4 hours before the scheduled departure of the train, cancellation charges shall be 50% of the expense subject to the minimum cancellation charges as per specified above.
Terms and Condition of Refund on Railway Ticket Cancellation
- No Refund or expense shall be permissible on RAC e-tickets is baggage case ticket which is not canceled or TDR not classified online to thirty minutes before the scheduled departure of the train.
- After the formation of charts, the user shall have to file online TDT for defending refund amount.
- No Refund or expense shall be permissible on proved Tatkal Tickets.
- No Refund or expense shall be permissible on the ticket which has proved reservation on condition ticket is not canceled or TDR not filled online up to four hours before the scheduled departure of the train.
How to Check IRCTC Ticket Cancellation Charges and Refund Status Online?
- First of all, you have to log in on the IRCTC e-Ticketing website – https://www.irctc.co.in.
- Now, you have to click on ‘Login’ option.
- Now, please enter your user name and password and then click on “Sign In” button.
- After that, go to “My Account” menu and click on “Ticket Refund History”.
- The page will show the details of your canceled tickets with the transaction ID.
- Now, you have to click on transaction ID.
- Then, after new page will appear and will show the Refund Status as well another detail also which is also needed.
If you want to know the IRCTC Ticket Cancellation Charges in details then please Click here.
Hope you have enjoyed this post. You can get easily idea about IRCTC Ticket Cancellation Charges and Online Process. If you have any query relevant to this article then do not hesitate. Please comment your question below the box, we will check and update your query as soon as possible. Have a Great Day!!!